Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Card & Envelope Set

This is possibly the first time I made an envelope and then made a card to match it. I have this amazing Spellbinders Kaleidoscope die that I got from ItsyBitsy and I wanted to use it in its entirety on one of my projects. I made a set in Navy Blue, Silver and White which I've posted on the ItsyBitsy Blog. And then I made a video tutorial on the same creation in a different color scheme - this time I went for Christmas Colors.  Here are the pictures of what I made.


Here's the card with the other side of the envelope. I've made a video tutorial on how I created that gorgeous flap. You can see it on the  ItsyBitsy Tutorial page.



Entering this set into the following challenges:

Crafters Corner -  Make a Set
Mojo Monday # 271
Tuesday Alchemy #44

8 comments:

  1. Ha Ha love how you said you made a card to match the envelope!!! It is looking even more stylish in the festive xmas colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Sonia - it's true though - I did make the card after the envelope :)

      Delete
  2. Loved ur card and so matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...Thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge#3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card & matching envelope...Love the way you have used your dies! ...Looks stunning :)

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 3 & Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card looks so perfect for christmas....wow.....thanks for playing with us at crafter corner challenge#3....all the best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!