Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Gingham Country Christmas Card

Got a quick post to share. I loved the theme at the Shabby Tea Room this week and since the collection is closing in just a couple of hours, I have a few moments to publish my card.



The theme is Gingham Country Christmas and gratefully I had just a few scraps of Gingham paper in my stash. I was also thrilled to use the fabulous glitter swirls Sindhu sent me for my win at her challenge. That's what I used to create the steam for the drink. As always, the inspiration photo is so delightful. Sharing it below.



That's it from me. Later folks!


If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sunehra! I would have played along had I seen this inspiration picture! You made full justice to the glitter swirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sunehra! And, I love the way you have used the swirls and the fabulous take on the inspiration picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I love the cleanness and that blingy flourish is a perfect touch :) Thanks so much for playing with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card... that swirl is very beautiful.. and perfectly placed..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used the blue gingham and the steamy swirls of blingy goodness are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!