Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - Cards and Tags

Today was a busy busy day. I knew from the start that I would never finish in time for daylight photos and knowing ensured I did nice clean work instead of hurried messy work. Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here. So if you read my last post you know that I am fresh out of ideas and I have decided to start relying on Craft Challenges for inspiration. This time I turned to two different challenges and here goes!



My first card is a fun Gingerbread Theme set - a card and a coordinating tag. I relied on Merry Monday Challenge # 83 which has asked for stripes, red, chocolate with stars or hearts. Now was a packed challenge. One of the design team members - Linda made a fun gingerbread man card so I actually picked up on that and here is my creation. The stripes are embossed on the white layer, the red is in the ribbon and stars. The chocolate is the Gingerbread Men. The inspiration sketch follows my project photos. 



For my next card, I followed the sketch on Techno Stamper - TSSC 288  Only the card follows the sketch, the tag is inspired by the card. I had some fun with this Merry Christmas embossing folder. I just sketched over the embossing with a red alcohol marker. The sketch follows my project.




And that wraps up Day 12 of my Christmas Craft Countdown. Does anyone have any idea how many Christmas projects I've made? Gotta sit down and make a count. 

See you tomorrow!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. Lovely.....beautiful cards everyday. Hats off

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!! lovely creations Sunehra!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Sunehra, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread men are adorable - like cookies on a bakery shelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these gingerbread men all in a row! What a fantastic layout! And the Merry Christmas projects are equally awesome! Thanks, Sunehra, for sharing these with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sunehra, I love the linked gingerbread men and the 'see through' way in which you have used them. A perfect card for the challenge. I love your second card too. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SUPER talented...love the gingerbread men and the card is so well made! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing cards love those gingerbread men how clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That gingerbread man card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are fabulous! Those little gingerbread men are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gingerbread men are ADORABLE! What a cool design, I would never think of it but it is awesome. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is amazing ...such a clever idea...that I have never seen before! Great job on the second card too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards and tags. I love them all! The gingerbread man one is too cute. The second card for my sketch challenge is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!