Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - More Ornament cards

Today I've got a simple but cute project to share with you. My Christmas Countdown is going great - making so many cards for the season. I love the idea of Ornament cards so I did them again, this time a different shape and design. Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here


I made my ornaments the traditional round shape so that there can be no doubt that these are in fact ornaments and can hang on the tree once they're received. Once again there is a flap when opens so that you can write your message inside. 


And here's how it looks when it's hanging up - my tree isn't up yet so I've hung it on a vase. Love the festive feel of the card. And it's not small - it measures 5" by 5". To see my other ornament cards, click here. 


That wraps up today's post. The weekend is coming up!! So I gotta get all my crafting down tonight!

Later folks!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. I just love these cute ornament cards! You come up with real cute innovative ideas Sunehra :).

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!