Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - Santa is Stuck!!!

It's the 20th of the month and I'm two-thirds done with my countdown. Can hardly believe it! Can you? Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here

Today I have a really fun project to share with you. I was browsing through www.birdscards.com, this treasure trove of free digital cutfiles and stamps, and then I came across this fabulous design - of Santa Stuck! The creator always offers all versions of the cut file so it was really easy downloading it to my Mac and then cutting it out on my Cameo. Here's the creation!



Isn't it just adorable? I just LOVE IT!!! It's not small, measuring about 4.5" by 6.5", perfect to slip into my standard size envelopes. I've added a photo of the card slightly open so you can understand the layout better. What do you think?

Linking the card to Mim Challenge blog - Santa 



I liked this 'Santa Stuck' theme so much that I decided to do a bunch of tags with the same design. The only difference is that the entire piece is glued with dimensional table on a base tag. I also added a ribbon in the centre. The tag is of course smaller than the card, measuring about 4" by 3".



Isn't it just adorable? I can't stop looking at, so so so so pleased with this design. Gotta love Birdscards.com! Such fantastic designs are all totally free! She's such a star!

That wraps up Day 20. See you tomorrow folks!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. very beautiful... sure makes the viewer smile :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! love this Santa!
    watching all your Christmas creations, Sunehara, they are gorgeous! amazed to see your consistency to make 3 projects everyday! its inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and cute at the sametime...brings a smile! Lovely sunehra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand wen u say u can't stop looking at it, it happens wen we rextremely Satisfied wid our creation

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!