Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 24 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - Sleighs Sleighs and more Sleighs!!!

Today is the 24th day of my Craft Countdown and I've got a whole bunch of sleighs to share with you. 
Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here



I first made this sleigh towards the start of my countdown and you can view that post here. I loved how Christmassy it was and how roomy and sturdy too! Perfect for displaying holiday candy in my house or for presenting goodies to my friends and neighbours. So I decided to make a few more and here they are all lined up in a row. 


This is the reverse side of the sleighs. I've added just a tiny rim of pearls on the back for a little bit of glam. It also came in handy to hide all the glue residue. The pattern paper on the sleighs is all from the DCWV Evergreen stack so it's really festive and fun.



And to give you an idea of the size of the sleigh, here's a picture of one with my sunglasses lounging inside comfortably - see they're pretty big - about 6" long! So it's a really roomy and decorative paper craft creation. 

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Perfect for gifting candies on Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely Sunehra.. perfect for gifting!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative sunehara! They are perfect for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab sleighs Sunehra..love them.. :) you made Santa,sleigh,reindeer separately wanna see Santa with lots of gifts in sleigh n reindeer's riding him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Stunning indeed. Sharing a sleigh I had made some time back by recycling a box : Sleigh shaped box

    ReplyDelete
  6. And why the hell are you not linking this up to some challenges??? Girl seriously....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunehra,These are just lovely! You make perfect crafts, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!