Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - A Final Batch of Ornament Cards

It's Day 30 and the final day of my countdown. Can't believe how quickly and craftily the month has passed and can't believe I managed to stick to this goal. Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here

My final project to share is a last batch of ornament cards. They're the same design as my red and white ornament cards which you can view here but in a different colour scheme. 


I used a lot of paper from the DCWV Evergreen Stack which was really bright and festive. I added giant bows and ribbons to add to the detail and loads of crystal stickers to glamourise them. 


My ornament tags sold very well at the Hundred Hands Event. I was delighted that this idea was well received. I made about 30 and have just a couple to bring home.

So that wraps up my Christmas Craft Countdown for 2013. I started out thinking I was crazy to do this and perhaps I was, but it really got me crafting a lot and getting ready for the festive season - my favourite time of the year. Now as December begins, I'm going to be spending it baking mostly but crafting too, of course till the crack of dawn!

Thanks for coming along on this journey and see you around the Blogosphere!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Congrats !! Sunehra you have completed the goal ultimately set by yourself ..loved all the crafts .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sunehra, congratulations of achieving your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Requires a lot of will to do it everyday sunehra.... Congrats n thanks a lot, it was really an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sunehra..All the crafts are so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog thanks for taking the time to share this

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!