Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - 3 Round Tags


My Christmas Craft Countdown is going strong. Today is day 5 and I decided to spend it using the scraps from my snow globe card project of yesterday. Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. 

For my first two tags, I used the gingerbread houses from the DCWV Evergreen Stack as the central feature. One was fussy cut around the shape of the house and the was die cut with my circle die. They were then pasted on two layers of the round scraps left over from my Snow Globe Cards. Cute isn't it?

 

My next tag is a little different. I got tired of the Gingerbread house theme and decided to cut something on my cameo. I have this really pretty snowflake design. I cut 2 identical snowflakes. One I glued down and the other I folded in half, and just glued down the fold. So it has a 3D effect.  For a final touch I added a pearl at the tips of the snowflake.


I'm pretty kicked about my craft countdown! I guess publishing my goal and deadline is forcing me to craft on schedule and that's allowing me to build up my Christmas stash nicely. So far, in the last 5 days  I have made 10 cards and 6 tags - super!!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. wow Sunehra!! these are very beautiful!! great going!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunehra, following your work of last five days! beautiful ! happy to see you are able to keep your own targets for Christmas projects! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!