Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1 of My Christmas Craft Countdown - White on White Christmas Cards

Today is the 1st of November and I have decided to challenge myself to completing all my Christmas Cards, tags and other projects by the 30th of November. The goal is that for once, I will be despatching my Christmas cards well in time, during the first week of December something that I have never done till date! My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day for the next 30 days, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. Think I can do it? Hope you do because already as I type I am  feeling skeptical. 

So here are my three cards for today. The theme is 'white on white' for Christmas and I really had a blast putting these together. I didn't want to make them too elaborate but now when you look at them you might think they are. Everything is Cameo Cut and I've tried to add different textures in each card.

Card Number 1 - Snowflakes with Pearls, Natural Fibre Paper and a Doily - My husband says this is looks like a wedding card - I mean Hello does he see the giant snowflakes!!


Card Number 2 - O Holy Night Winter Scene. The structure is supposed to be a church with a steeple but I am thinking the details are not appearing properly in the photo. Also the sentiment is 'O Holy Night' which again is not really visible.



Card Number 3 - Snowman with a Ribbon Scarf. Just on a whim I added pearls for the eyes and I just love that glassy effect!! Ha ha - looks like my snowman has glasses! The sentiment reads 'Happy Holidays!


That's it for today! See you tomorrow! 


If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

UPDATE: 4th November - Made it to the Top 3 for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - White on White Cards

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! I love the first one a lot.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cards a day!! Wow! All the best Sunehra! Love all your three cards here. I love the pretty scene on the second one, snowflake on the first and the snowman is so adorable! Only YOU could think of adding pearls for his eyes! Hehehe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the three are lovely...love the winter scene most..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is classy and the other 2 are cute! Good luck with your target execution! We will get tosee a lot of lovely creations from you. Happy Diwali..Sunehra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are fabulous...liked the second one with the winter scene....!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so beautiful and elegant cards!! love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of cards and so clever to use your Cameo for all of them I particularly love the last one. Good luck with your challenge - I hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great group white on white cards. The card you submitted to the Holly Jolly challenge is beautiful.
    Lots of great details and design elements. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!