Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - 2 cards and a Tag

It's Day 3 of my Christmas Craft Countdown and I'm blogging at 11pm, with just an hour to go before the day is done. You can view previous Countdown Posts here. To recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. 

Today being Sunday was a really difficult day to craft. After 2 nights of Diwali parties I was really exhausted and the kids were really eating my brains. Somehow I got an hour to myself at about 5 in the evening during when time I hurriedly put these cards together so forgive me if it's not my best work. Also the photographs aren't that great because I barely made it before twilight began. That said, I am so kicked I managed to reach my target! Woo Hoo!!



Here is my first card. It's a fairly simple ornament card with Merry Christmas etched on the top and side with my ever trusted Cameo. The background paper is from the DCWV Evergreen Stack and that pretty bow is with some seam binding ribbon. 



My second card is a Winter Scene. Again the background is cut on my Cameo in navy blue card stock and I added a border of pearls to just glamourise it a bit. I also embossed some stars only on the top part of  the card to create a starry night effect. I'm linking this card to the Paper Players Challenge 170 - Wildlife and CAS-ual Fridays 119 - Wet or Dry Embossing


My third project is this fun 3D ornament tag. Again the pattern paper is from the DCWV Evergreen Stack and the 3D ornament was created using 2 circle die cuts scored at the centre. 

Whew! Day 3 is done. Hopefully tomorrow will be less hectic and I will have 3 lovely projects to share! Goodnight folks!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. lovely cards and tag Sunehra!! love the navy blue card.. It reminds me of a christmas card that I had in my childhood.. It was navy blue with a silver christmas tree.. :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Sunehra ! i loved the tag too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter scene is so striking...one of my favorite things is silhouettes, as well as BLUE! Gorgeous take on the Paper Players challenge this week, Sunehra! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your winter scene card is so very cute! I love your 3-D tag, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!