Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 27 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - More Ornament Cards


My project for Day 27 is some really pretty red and white ornament cards. Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here

I think ornament cards are a fun way to send Christmas cards to friends and loved ones because once they receive it, they can hang it on their tree. I used some paper from the DCWV Evergreen stack and then jazzed up  the whole card with lots of little crystal stickers.

 

The card has a flap and inside is etched - 'Seasons Greetings' perfect for this time of year. There's plenty of space to write your personal message and plenty of ribbon to comfortably hang it on your tree! At my sale at the Hundred Hands event, a lot of people purchased this not to to send to anyone but just to hang in their homes or on their own tree. Ha ha!

If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. beautiful ornament tags sunehra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunehra loos super cute.. are they machine cut or handcut....???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!