Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 29 of Sunehra's Christmas Craft Countdown - Santa Belt Cutlery or Silverware Holders and Tags


My project for Day 29 is one of my favourite projects of the countdown. I think it's such a darling idea and I'm so delighted I was able to complete them in time. Once again to recap, I've set myself a challenge for Christmas. My Countdown Goal is simple - Every day from November 1st to November 30th, I'm going to make 3 projects. They could be cards, tags, gift boxes, ornaments, whatever I want to complete but I have to complete at least 3 projects every day. To see my previous countdown projects, click here

The idea of this project is to add a little festive fun to any Christmas party. It's simple enough, not too detailed and elaborate but all the same so festive! Slip your napkins and silverware into these little pockets and suddenly the table will be transformed. At my sale during the Hundred Hands Event people were saying that this is only for sit down dinners but I disagree, you can use them for buffet style parties too, which is what I will be doing.  I finally sold all 30 and even received an order for 15 more!!


With the same Santa belt theme in mind I made a set of tags as neat and as crisp as the cutlery holders. It's not clearly visible but the black belt is actually laced through the white buckle, so when you look at it in real life, you can see the detail. 


I added some thin striped ribbon as the tag topper and my Santa Belt tags were ready. I made a whole lot of these for my sale and I'm happy to say that they all sold out!


If you would like to know the supplies used for this or any of my projects, please write to me at craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you think. Mention your blog too so I can visit you!